1. Ruth 3:10-12 Then Boaz said, “The Lord bless you, my daughter. This act of kindness is greater than the kindness you showed to Naomi in the beginning. You didn’t look for a young man to marry, either rich or poor. Now, my daughter, don’t be afraid. I will do everything you ask, because all the people in our town know you are a good woman. It is true that I am a relative who is to take care of you, but you have a closer relative than I.
2. Psalm 127:3-5 Behold, children are an heritage of the Lord: and the fruit of the womb is his reward. As arrows are in the hand of a mighty man; so are children of the youth. Happy is the man that hath his quiver full of them: they shall not be ashamed, but they shall speak with the enemies in the gate.
3. Ezekiel 16:44 “Everyone who uses proverbs will speak the following saying against you: Like mother, like daughter.
4. Psalm 144:12 May our sons flourish in their youth like well-nurtured plants. May our daughters be like graceful pillars, carved to beautify a palace.
5. James 1:17-18 Every generous act of giving and every perfect gift is from above and comes down from the Father who made the heavenly lights, in whom there is no inconsistency or shifting shadow. In accordance with his will he made us his children by the word of truth, so that we might become the most important of his creatures
6. John 16:21-22 When a woman is in labor she has pain, because her time has come. Yet when she has given birth to her child, she doesn’t remember the agony anymore because of the joy of having brought a human being into the world. Now you are having pain. But I’ll see you again, and your hearts will rejoice, and no one will take your joy away from you.
7. Proverbs 31:30-31 Charm is deceitful and beauty fades; but a woman who fears the Lord will be praised. Reward her for her work let her actions result in public praise.
8. 1 Peter 3:3-4 Do not let your adorning be external the braiding of hair and the putting on of gold jewelry, or the clothing you wear but let your adorning be the hidden person of the heart with the imperishable beauty of a gentle and quiet spirit, which in God’s sight is very precious.
9. 3 John 1:4 I have no greater joy than to hear that mychildren are walking in the truth.
Praying for Her
10. Ephesians 1:16-17 I have not stopped giving thanks for you, remembering you in my prayers. I keep asking that the God of our Lord Jesus Christ, the glorious Father, may give you the Spirit of wisdom and revelation, so that you may know him better.
11. 2 Timothy 1:3-4 I thank God, whom I serve, as my ancestors did, with a clear conscience, as night and day I constantly remember you in my prayers. Recalling your tears, I long to see you, so that I may be filled with joy.
12. Numbers 6:24-26 The Lord bless you and keep you; the Lord make his face to shine upon you and be gracious to you; the Lord lift up his countenance upon you and give you peace.
13. Ephesians 6:1-3 Children, obey your parents in the Lord, for this is right. “Honor your father and mother”—which is the first commandment with a promise “so that it may go well with you and that you may enjoy long life on the earth.”
14. Matthew 15:4 For God said: Honor your father and your mother; and, The one who speaks evil of father or mother must be put to death.
15. Proverbs 23:22 Listen to your father who gave you life, and do not despise your mother when she is old.